Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey yol?Long time no write.Fact:I haven't updated this blog recently neither have I even visited this blog in the past weeks and I admit: I'm at fault. But being the obstinate man (or boy) I am, I have a perfect reason for it;Maintaining a blog daily ain't-I'm a black man!-an easy thing. When I started  this blog I was optimistic that I was going to update this blog daily,weekly if there was a country blackout that lasted a week.pretty ironic considering the fact that I'm writing a cynic journal.I should've known better. Maybe I'm a cynic at high school level and I'm yet to acquire my college cynic degree or even cynic masters. Nevertheless, I promise to the cynical few,the ones who refuse to see the light at the end of the tunnel but see a train coming from the opposite side,that I'll try to end what I began.

No comments:

Post a Comment