Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Had to add this here

So I’m sitted anxiously in-am proud to say-a plush restuarant waiting for my blind-date to arrive.Her lateness is not surprising at all;I have experienced this with a couple of ladies and I’ve already gotten used to it .A sassy waitress lurks around my table,and by the icy expression on her face,I can tell that she is clearly agitated by my reluctance to order.Fearing eviction from my strategically-positioned table near the dimly-lit corner,I beckon her and order a cold soft drink.After a few minutes, my drink arrives;my date is still a no-show.As I take a sip,I start wondering how my date(or non-date)looks like.Immediately,a homely(kind word for fugly)lady walks into the room,and her eyes rove across the room.I duck under the table and mumble curses under my breath.Peering over the edge of my table,I am able to see her,throw a glance at my corner.She glances away and smiles apparently to a person that I cannot make out.Beaming,she strolls to the other side of the restaurant.Heaving a sigh of relief,I sit up straight as I thank the Man above.That was a close call!
To be Continued…

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...it's a blind date...u can just claim to be someone else...

    ReplyDelete