Friday, March 19, 2010

Entry One

Hello,my name is Mark and I'm a cynic. The fact that you have taken a break from your usual routine and graced this blog with your presence is proof enough of your Cynictude. I probably know what you thinking right now; It's cynicism not cynictude.Well I don't care,thats how cynical I am. Through this coming days,weeks,months,years,decades and centuries I'll try to,scratch that,I'll succeed in preaching my cynical gospel to the unlearned masses, recruiting some disciples along the way.
Side note: Doesn't cynical sound way cooler than pessimistic? So as a rude request,do not use the word pessismist or any of its derivatives in this blog. Have a cynical day,won't you?

2 comments:

  1. 'The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.'
    George Bernard Shaw

    Well, good luck finding followers; personally i find everyone to be cynical is some way or other.
    Too much effort on your part I believe. Good Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you an African by any chance?

    ReplyDelete